- Entry and Eligibility to Win. To enter the Valedictorian Challenge, you must complete a registration form either online or at a participating COREientation between January 1st, 2014, and January 26th, 2014, and pay the Valedictorian Challenge programming fee which covers the cost of services provided to you and administration of the Challenge. The Challenge is open to the general public. Employees of COREiculum or its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to register or win. The Challenge is void where prohibited by law.
- Entrance Requirements. You must submit your accurate weight in pounds during time of registration. Contestant will upload three pictures. Our standard weigh-in process involves you submitting three photos, one of you on a scale with the readout visible along with “Valedictorian” on an index card next to the readout ; One image of you standing facing forward and the final image of you standing backwards to show your backside. NOTE: We never post weigh-in photos and your actual weight is kept private by default. Contestants must be 18 years of age at time of enrollment. Below the word “Valedictorian” provide the date of Enrollment. Month/Day/Year
- Judging and Winners. One COREiculum Valedictorian will be be selected to win. Winner will be determined by the highest percentage of weight lost, the following formula will be used: percentage of weight lost = (initial weight – final weight)/initial weight. In the event of a tie, COREiculum will determine a tie breaker mechanism. Potential winners will be notified by email or telephone in accordance with the information supplied on the registration form on or about March 31, 2013.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV). The Valedictorian (winner) will receive a vacation valued at a minimum of $500.00 to be redeemed with participating travel agency. Winner is required to pay remainder of balance if the vacation exceeds the winning value. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded in the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Challenge or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner’s prize notification is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason. All Challengers who lose a minimum of 7% of their initial body weight during the time of the Valedictorian Challenge will receive an official “I Enrolled” t-shirt
- Winner Affidavit and Release. Contestants who provide before and after photographs to COREiculum to be used for promotional and marketing purposes. Before receiving the prize and as a condition of receiving the prize, winners may be required to provide valid photo identification featuring his or her name and address as it appeared on the entry supplied, provide proof of proper age and residency, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release supplied by COREiculum which, among other disclaimers: (a) releases COREiculum., and its range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons and Facebook from any and all liability related to the Challenge and the receipt and use of the prize, and (b) grants COREiculum the right to publish the winner’s name, city/state, photograph(s), voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law.
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnification. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with your participation in the Challenge and you agree that the terms of your General Terms Agreement and Member Usage Agreement applies to your participation, including but not limited to the Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability, and Indemnification provisions. By entering the Challenge, each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, discharge, and hold harmless COREiculum and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, together with the present and future officers, agents, employees and representatives of each of them, from any and all responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the prize(s) and/or any person’s participation in the Challenge.
- No Guaranty of Weight Loss or Body Transformation. Individual weight loss results vary and participation in the Challenge does not guarantee weight loss. Factors such as diet and genetic makeup, overall health, or physiological differences may influence weight loss. Please consult with your physician before beginning any new nutrition or exercise program.
- General. No entrant shall use any artificial or inappropriate means of weight loss or alteration in body composition in order to win the Challenge including but not limited to liposuction, weight loss surgery or other similar procedures. All interpretations of these Official Rules shall be made by COREiculum, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. COREiculum reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Challenge or any part of this Challenge for any reason. COREiculum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry process, any part of the Challenge itself, or the award mechanism by any means or suspected to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other term or condition of the Challenge set by COREiculum. If COREiculum determines, in its sole discretion, that unforeseen events have compromised the integrity or viability of the Challenge, COREiculum reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Challenge, including the entire Challenge, and/or modify the Challenge. COREiculum shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, weigh-ins/body composition tests or for any entries or weigh-ins/composition tests/essays/photos that are not received by COREiculum by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
Did you know just 8% of people achieve their New Year’s Resolution? That’s because we set these high, but vague self-improvement goals. “Save Money” “Lose Weight” “Spend More Time with Family” While these are GREAT, they are so broad! How will you save money? How will you lose weight? Get the point?
We are here to help improve your body! Give you that flat, toned, and sexy body you always wanted. In just 6-weeks you will see a HUGE difference in your body. You will have a chance to show off that fit body on FREE VACATION. Hit the tropical sand and flaunt what you worked so hard for!
How It Works:
- On January 1st, visit COREiculum.com and fill out a simple registation form which includes basic information and your starting weight. Registration is open from Jan 1st-19th.
- Your Enrollment into the Challenge comes with our 1st Semester DVD Program, Nutrition Guide, Resistance Band, and COREse Planner. You also receive 24/7 support!
- The Valedictorian Challenge is from Monday January 20th – March 3rd
- Follow COREiculum’s 1st Semester and get in the BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE
- Just 6-weeks later you will weigh yourself again! The challenger with the greatest percentage of weight loss will win the FREE VACATION!
It’s that simple! Don’t start 2014 with a vague plan. Start 2014 with a kick-ass plan! This is YOUR YEAR. Start Motivated! Stay Ambitious. Set Goals & let COREiculum HELP you get there! Any questions? contact us! Info@COREiculum.com