It’s great to be healthy, but healthy doesn’t always mean denying ourselves a reward.
After long hours of work, what better way to celebrate than by enjoying a cocktail? Make it a skinny version! Here are a few recipes for cocktails under 150 calories:
I love a Cosmopolitan just as much as the next girl, but is it really, worth 220 calories per drink? Make it worth your while by taking it down a notch. Here’s how to enjoy 75 calories worth of a Cosmo!
- Squeeze a wedge of lime and a wedge of orange into 1 oz. of cranberry flavored vodka
- Fill the glass with club soda and serve over ice
Looking for something simple, delicious, and NOT fattening? Check this out. Only 75 calories!
- Pick a flavored vodka or rum
- Add club soda, a twist of lime, and pour it on the rocks!
Mimosas without the feeling of regret afterwards:
- 1 oz. orange juice and 3 oz. champagne
Margarita Monday just got even better. Enjoy a mini margarita for only 80 calories.
- Squeeze a couple of lime and orange wedges into a glass.
- Add 1 oz of tequila and a splash of sweet and sour mix (optional).
- Blend with ice cubes or serve on the rocks, your choice!
Mhm, Bellini? Don’t mind if I do! Enjoy a Basic Bellini for only 105 calories:
- Blend 2 oz white-peach puree with 4 oz Prosecco
Feeling guilty about your love for daiquiris? Not anymore! 135 calories of deliciousness by following this recipe:
- Puree 1 cup of strawberries in a blender with 1 oz. light rum and a handful of ice cubes and a sprinkle of sugar
Pina Coladas are the perfect summer drink! Unfortunately they are 700 calories! Not worth it. How about enjoying a refreshing Nada Colada?
- Mix 1 oz. coconut rum with 4 oz pineapple juice
- Top with a splash of club soda
- Serve over ice
Enjoy and reward yourself, while still living a healthy lifestyle, sans the extra calories.
Recipes taken from: http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=10_cocktails_with_150_calories_or_less